Hi-Tec Solar Pool Systems
After installing and servicing nearly every brand of solar pool heating system on the market, we have determined that Hi-Tec Solar has the best product out there. Here are some reasons why we choose to install Hi-Tec Solar Pool Heaters:
- They are made in the U.S.A.
- Every system includes a hurricane protection package.
- They include electronic sensors and switches so you can just set your desired pool temperature on your control panel and the system does the rest.
- You can also cool your pool at nights during the hottest months of the year just by setting your desired pool temperature.
- Hi-Tec has been around since 1977, and their ingenious design provides as highly rated a performance as any solar pool heater ever created.
Solar Pool Controller
Ask us about the Hayward Aqua Solar GL-235 Pool Controller! It is America’s best selling solar control and you can get it from Wayne's Solar. The Hayward Aqua Solar is designed for easy and dependable operation utilizing technology that ensures reliable and accurate pool control including differential temperature control, selectable high limit, programmable recirculation freeze protection, nocturnal cooling, and optional booster pump control.
Wayne's Solar also includes a Space Age Solar Pool Blanket to retain even more warmth in your poolwater when the weather begins to cool. So please, contact us for free information about how to heat your pool using the free energy of the sun.
How Does It Work?
All you do is set the desired pool temperature and the sun does the rest. First, your system senses that there is enough sunlight to heat your pool and that your pool is colder than you desire. Then, the pool pump sends pool water to the solar collectors. As the water flows through the 120 tubes in each collector, the sun's energy heats it. The solar-heated water then flows back into your pool.
This simple cycle continues until your pool reaches the desired temperature.
You can also cool your pool during warmer months by simply running your pool pump at night. Your control system will automatically switch to cooling your pool.
Click here to see a gallery page of installed Hi-Tec Solar Pool Heater systems.
- Universal Mounts - Traditional mounts fit snugly to the collector, allowing no flexibility for the collector to move as the material expands and contracts throughout the day. Collectors restricted by these mounts would bind at each anchor point causing additional & unnecessary stresses to the collector and roof penetrations leading to increases in product failures.
- Molded Headers - The header is the main conduit that carries your pool's water to and from the absorber surface. Traditionally, headers are welded to the absorber. Welds tend to naturally weaken over time with the normal stress of expansion and contraction of day-to-day use.
- Absorbers - The fin, or webbing between each absorber tube, is set low, which allows the tube to capture more energy from the sun. The fin is also curved downward between each tube, raising the tubes slightly off the roof, while allowing the roof to "breathe".
- Zip Joints - These flexible zip joints allow for vertical expansion and contraction; critical for applications where a tree or other shadow causing element, like chimney's or roof lines, may partially shade the collectors as the sun's angle changes.
- Strap Anchors - We designed our strap mounts to be strong, to protect each anchor point from the elements, and to increase the overall wind load strength.