Solar Pool Heating
Wayne’s Solar is top solar pool contractor in Florida. We have been installing solar pool heating for decades, and our systems will create several additional “swimming months” each year for you and your family. We have the highest quality systems in the area, and our installation process is proven and dependable. Our solar pool panels will operate for years with little or no maintenance, and save you money when compared to electric heaters. It’s one of the best solar investments for any family, and we offer free consultations to see if this makes sense for you.
After installing and servicing nearly every brand of the best solar pool heating panels and systems on the market, we have determined that Aquatherm has the best product out there. Here are some reasons why we choose to install Aquatherm Solar Pool Heating systems, with ECOSUN panels, for our residential and commercial clients:
- They are made in the U.S.A.
- Every system includes a hurricane protection package.
- They include electronic sensors and switches so you can just set your desired pool temperature on your control panel and the system does the rest.
- You can also cool your pool at nights during the hottest months of the year just by setting your desired pool temperature.
- Aquatherm is the largest US manufacturer of solar pool heating systems.
- They require no operating costs and harness all required energy from the sun.
Solar Pool Controller
Ask us about the Hayward Aqua Solar GL-235 Pool Controller! It is America’s best selling solar control and you can get it from Wayne’s Solar. The Hayward Aqua Solar is designed for easy and dependable operation utilizing technology that ensures reliable and accurate pool control including differential temperature control, selectable high limit, programmable recirculation freeze protection, nocturnal cooling, and optional booster pump control.
Wayne’s Solar also includes a Space Age Solar Pool Blanket to retain even more warmth in your poolwater when the weather begins to cool. So please, contact us for free information about how to heat your pool using the free energy of the sun.
How Does It Work?
All you do is set the desired pool temperature and the sun does the rest. First, your system senses that there is enough sunlight to heat your pool and that your pool is colder than you desire. Then, the pool pump sends pool water to the solar collectors. As the water flows through the 120 tubes in each collector, the sun’s energy heats it. The solar-heated water then flows back into your pool.
This simple cycle continues until your pool reaches the desired temperature. Once you reach the desired temperature, you have 3 or 4 additional months each year of swimming time and family time on the pool deck!
You can also cool your pool during warmer months by simply running your pool pump at night. Your control system will automatically switch to cooling your pool.
There are several different types solar pool heaters. If you’re wondering which solar pool heating system is the best for your property, experts at Wayne’s Solar will recommend the right solar pool heater that would be most beneficial for you. And if you are thinking of where to buy a solar pool heating system, then we are the company to call. We will also make sure that it is properly installed for you.
Learn more about how solar pool heating works here.
Click here to see a gallery page of installed solar pool heating systems.
- Universal Mounts – Traditional mounts fit snugly to the collector, allowing no flexibility for the collector to move as the material expands and contracts throughout the day. Collectors restricted by these mounts would bind at each anchor point causing additional & unnecessary stresses to the collector and roof penetrations leading to increases in product failures.
- Molded Headers – The header is the main conduit that carries your pool’s water to and from the absorber surface. Traditionally, headers are welded to the absorber. Welds tend to naturally weaken over time with the normal stress of expansion and contraction of day-to-day use.
- Absorbers – The fin, or webbing between each absorber tube, is set low, which allows the tube to capture more energy from the sun. The fin is also curved downward between each tube, raising the tubes slightly off the roof, while allowing the roof to “breathe”.
- Zip Joints – These flexible zip joints allow for vertical expansion and contraction; critical for applications where a tree or other shadow causing element, like chimney’s or roof lines, may partially shade the collectors as the sun’s angle changes.
- Strap Anchors – We designed our strap mounts to be strong, to protect each anchor point from the elements, and to increase the overall wind load strength.
Solar Pool Heating Systems for Your Home
Swimming in an ice-cold pool isn’t exactly relaxing. Although Florida is warm most of the year, many homeowners still use swimming pool heaters. This is to make sure that they can have a relaxing dip any time, any day.
However, most of us already know that traditional swimming pool heaters consume a whole lot of power. Thankfully, there are solar pool heating systems that can keep your swimming pool warm without skyrocketing your power bill.
Solar Pool Systems | Required Maintenance
And solar pool heating systems require very minimal maintenance. Many homeowners never have to think about their solar pool heating systems. They generally run on auto pilot, and keep your pool warm and comfortable.
And in the summertime, you might need to slightly adjust your flow schedule if your swimming pool gets too warm. But most of the time though, it’s a really comfortable temperature and you’ll quickly notice the difference that your solar pool system is making!
It’s still a good idea to check your system a few times each year. You’ll want to make sure the panels are still in good working order. Also make sure there are no error systems on your control panel
If you’re searching for the best solar pool heater for your home, reach out to a reliable solar contractor. Wayne’s Solar has a team of extensively trained and knowledgeable experts who can help you identify the best solar pool heating systems that are most suitable for your swimming pool.
Schedule your consultation with solar pool heater panels experts. We’ll have our team inspect your pool and recommend the most ideal heater and pool pumps based on the type, size, and location of your swimming pool.
Contact Wayne's Solar
Learn more about how much does solar pool heating cost by getting a free estimate from Wayne’s Solar. Contact us today at 386-673-9720 your solar pool heating requirements for your home. We have professional service that will walk you through every step of the process.
Our Experience With Solar Pool Heating Systems
We have decades of experience installing solar pool heating in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach, St. Augustine, Ponce Inlet, Jacksonville, and all of the surrounding areas.
We have a wide service area because we have been working in this area for so long. It is natural to grow and expand your reach when you have happy customers providing you lots of referrals! We are very grateful to our Volusia County, Flagler County, St. John’s County, and Duval County customers for years of loyal support.
And our free solar consultations are a great way to learn more about our solar pool heaters. We can assess your situation, the orientation of your roof, size of your pool, and other factors to determine the best system for you. You can also fill out the free quote form, and one of our reps will contact you shortly.
FREE SOLAR CONSULTATIONS
Wayne’s Solar offers free solar consultations to determine the very best solar investments for your unique situation. This will help you to determine the cost savings that you can realize from a solar investment for your home or business. We can also show you how you can monitor the performance of your solar product in real-time! Schedule your consultation today, and take the first step to a green energy future today!